A low-cost DC Motor control and sensor kit. Download and read motor encoder data with 1 click!. External Mode supported in 2018a and later!
Optional accelerometer/gyroscope/compass and barometer data (sold separately).
MinSegNano Kit Contents:
- MinSegNanoStick Board:
- Arduino Nano Compatible board with a micro usb or mini usb connector
- SN754410 Motor Driver
- FPC cable and header for easy connection to included DC Motor
- Male Pinouts for 2 motors with encoders (see pinout diagram)
- Male Pinouts to easily connect I2C sensors (sold separately)
- DC motor with 334 encoder counts (1336 quadrature decoded)
- USB Cable
- 10 jumper wires (will vary F/F or M/F) to easily connect you own motors with encoders!
- Altoid sized tin box
Curriculum and Simulink Library available here:
RASPLib (Rensselaer Arduino Support Package Library)
NOTE: External mode is NOT supported, but you can view live data with SerialPlot in RASPLib.
(MPU9250 + MPU280 10DOF sensor & others - sold separately - contact for availability)