- Dual MicroGear Motor Kit (some assembly required): Includes 2 microgear motors and cables, mounted on adapter board with 2 screws (screwdriver assembly required). Also includes 9v battery holder and screw for mini configuration
- Plug In Bluetooth Module (sold separately)
- Ultrasonic Sensor (sold separately)
- Time of Flight sensor (sold separately)
V4 Improvements from V3:
- Improved power circuit capable of 4.9-5 volts from USB (V3 was about 3.9 volts) (Be sure to set Vsupply to 4.9 or use the V4 demo file)
- Availability of hardware based serial converter CH340 or standard Atmega16u2
- Compatibility with MinSegMotor DC Motor
Improvements from V2:
- Micro USB connector
- More robust and common 1.5mm zh cable connections (for NXT and gearmotor)
- Dual MicroMotor support - Steer and Drive!
- User LED and User pushbutton
- FPC motor connector for 130 motors with encoders
- header compatibility with Magnet Levitation Kit
- Driver On/Off Switch - finally you can turn the motor OFF! with On/Off LED
- I2C header and other headers for additional sensors: HC-SR04 Sonar, VL53L0X Laser Range finder, BMP280 pressure, ENC-03RC analog gyro, BMI160 Gyro/accel
- Mini Dual Motor Configuration with a 9V battery - the smallest balancing robot yet!
Please email us for any questions, corrections or suggestions!
You can edit quantity greater than 10 after item has been added to cart